Sunday, December 28, 2008

[Can You Say Evil?]

Hmmm…so plans with John, once again, have been ruined.

And this time, there is someone to blame. An evil little someone who really does not want me to be with John.

That evil little someone is my sister.

I asked my dad about letting me go out [hang out] with him tomorrow, and my dad was like "I supposed your sister is coming along too, right?"

Me: "Uh yeah, if she wants to."

Dad: "Well, you can't expect us to let you go on your own."

[FUCKING PAUSE]

Sister: "Alice, keep in mind that the church group is going to the movies on Saturday. I don't think Dad will let you go to both." What the fuck.

Me: "Fine."

Some conversation continues, and I end up not being able to go with John but being able to go on Saturday to the movies with the CYO.

Then, I go up to my sister and ask about the movies.

Me: "So, did Yeya decide that she wanted us to hang out Saturday?"

Sister: "Yeah. It was the both of us." I'm getting suspicious…

Me: "When did you guys decide this?"

Sister: "Like two seconds ago. It was just random. I thought we should all hang out." Lie. That bitch. She knew that I would never be able to go the movies twice in one week…that's just the way my parents are.

Me: "Oh, okay. I'm guessing that you've told everyone by now?"

Sister: "No, not yet. They'll find out soon enough."

I felt like punching someone[thing]. Are you kidding me? Maybe I'm just overreacting, but I think she did that on purpose. I mean, to just randomly decide hey, let's all hang out on Saturday! I mean I'm so sure that while planning this she didn't once think about the fact that this meant I wouldn't be able to hang out with John.

Complete sarcasm. I know she knew that this would happen. Ugh. It makes me sick to my stomach. Does she really hate the idea of us being together that badly?

And thanks to her "movie night" idea, now I have another issue.

During movie nights, guys tend to cuddle up to girls. Normally I'd go with Xavier, rarely John.

Hmm…now it's either gonna be John, Frank, or Ricky. If Ricky finds out about movie night, he is sure to try and get as close to me as possible. John, obviously, will do the attempt as well, although I don't know how effective it will be being that my sister's going to be there too. And lastly, Frank will be a little bit of a pest as well.

Who I'd choose out of the three? John.

What will happen? No clue.

I'll fill you guys in if anything significant happens.

No comments: