Friday, December 12, 2008

Midterms

Yeah, so I start midterms tomorrow. On a Saturday. It's torture, I tell you, having to study on a Friday night instead of just talking to friends and having a good time.

And, I'm horrible at studying, so this is quite difficult. Haha.

So, I would continue with my life story, but I currently don't have anything interesting to say.

On Wednesday, this guy [whom I barely talk to] asked me "Why don't you have a boyfriend? She [pointing to a friend of mine] has one, so why don't you?"

What the hell? How am I supposed to know? Maybe it's because no one likes me, duh! It was so weird. And completely out of the blue.

Today I got threatened by two short Asians. It was so hilarious.

Why? Because I got a perfect score on an assignment that they both got 90s on. So they were like, "Alice, what the hell? Not cool. You know what? We'll be waiting, 4 o'clock, in the parking lot." And then the really adorable short one cracked his knuckles and squinted his eyes – which made it seem like he had his eyes closed all the way. Yes, I know that is racist of Asians, but that's what it was like.

Tomorrow, after the midterm I get to babysit for 6 hours with a bunch of church friends. I'm excited…not so much about the babysitting, of course. It's more of the fact that I get to hang out with my friends…

I got myself a homie, yo. I just kid, yo. I'm just bored, yo. And I really should go study some more, yo. And I should get some good sleep so that I can actually concentrate on my English midterm tomorrow.

I'll catch up with you guys later…hopefully tomorrow after my midterm and babysitting. I hope you guys have a great weekend!

1 comment:

taffy. said...

That's so awkward!


Haaha, the asians!