Tuesday, December 30, 2008

[Enter Post Title Here]

Nothing exciting yet. L

John's off to Mexico until Saturday. He started giving me a lecture yesterday about internet safety…it was retarded. I told him about the guy that I met on Facebook and have never actually seen, and he was like "Are you sure that he's who you think he is? Is he into you? Are you into him? I mean do you see him as boyfriend material? What kind of stuff do you talk about? Does he say anything inappropriate? You should be careful…"

Okay, well not really a lecture – more like a crap load of questions about him. It was quite amusing.

I'm bored.

I'm blogging only because I'm trying to kill time.

So what now?

Taffy, I wish I could go to your New Year's fiesta/dinner thing. I really want to see all of you guys…

No comments: