Sunday, December 28, 2008

[Beware: RANT]

Ricky is super clingy. We aren't even together and he's always texting me. Fuck off, dude! I wish he wasn't so nice, that way I wouldn't feel so bad about being so annoyed by him and wishing he'd FUCK OFF – you know, just in case I hadn't mentioned that before.

John invited me to see the Curious Case of Benjamin Button – I want to go, but my mom and sister are being so fucking weird about it.

My mom's like "Why does he want to hang out with you so badly? Are you sure you aren't lying to me and there's something going on between you two?"

It's my life, not yours mom! She started dating when she was 14, so what's so bad about me hanging out with a guy? Even if he may have other intensions? I'm not gonna go have babies or anything, geez.

And then my sister, she's like "Is he trying to hit on you or something? This would be really weird."

NO SHIT, genius! But who cares? She does, because it's too weird for her. And she's probably also pissed off because she used to like him, but nothing ever happened. I told her that I used to like him also, and she's probably pissed off because I have more chances of getting him than she ever did!

Can they just put their feelings aside and think about me? Not that I care whether or not John likes me, because fuck, I'm just his rebound girl.

Because the girl he really likes is totally gonna reject him because he sucks ass and because she only "loves him as a brother". So he's just trying to get me hooked to make sure that he's not gonna be a lonely loser because he knows that he's most likely gonna be rejected by her. FUCK HIM TOO!

And now he's telling me that he invited a couple, so it's like a double date-ish type thing. What the fuck?

Under normal circumstances, I'd be uber excited about this, but I'm really not right now. I'm having a really hard time keeping my cool with both my sister and John.

And now he's saying something about first date? WTF dude!

I have to go.