Sunday, December 21, 2008

[Evrybody in da Club Get Tipsy]

Ricky made me go thirty-seven bucks [and counting] over my text messages this month.
But he's nice so I can't get mad at him for it. 
I hate how people always refer to him as a "hood rat"
I'm like what the fuccck he's not a bad guy like everyone thinks he is.
Our relationship has still gone no where. I'm in no hurry. 

I didn't end up hanging out with John on Friday. My mom made up a lame excuse - she needed me to help her around the house. BULLSHIT! She didn't make me do anything the whole time. It was lame...I could've gone to hang out with John.
Last night, John told me that if it wasn't for this girl from LHS that he really likes, he would be with me right now. I'm not sure if he thinks that somehow that's supposed to make me feel better?

I found out that this other guy likes me too. A friend of his that I've never met before but only talk to on Facebook told me yesterday accidentally. Smoooth. 

Frank's Text From Last Night: I don't know why just seeing you makes my day, makes me so happy, and puts me in a very good mood. uhm, okay thanks...

Oh and Ricky has moved on from calling me "shawty" to "B" [short for baby].
That's really it. Guy stuff that's not very exciting.

I'm going to Mexico for a week! Then I'll be back in town for New Year's.
Taffy, Natalie, and Sydney I wanna see you guys again! I hope we can hang out during this break!!

2 comments:

taffy. said...

john pisses me off.
ditch him.


<3, taffy.

Anonymous said...

JOHN IS A SKEEZE!!!