Friday, December 5, 2008

jeddngjiskdlggh

Don't you just love the title?
What have I been up to?
Studying for midterms, and soccer basically.
We won the soccer game today! It's part of a tournament, so we are playing tomorrow again...hopefully all goes well :]
Nothing extremely exciting, once again.
I don't know if I've mentioned my "lover" - not really but people assume I like him, but it's still annoying!
I walk up and talk to him, and like two seconds later, everyone's naggin me about it. It's like fuck off, dude! Let me have guy friends. Geez. Yeah. I guess he's cute and stuff and that's why they are making a big deal outta it. He has really pretty eyes too.
I have a tendency to flirt with guys who already have girlfriends...I can't help it.
I mean, they flirt back too. As a matter of fact, they kind of start it...you know, with the bump into my shoulder and then a smile, followed by "Hey, you were kinda in my way." Teasing and stuff. And afterwards I feel bad. Cuz then I think, damn, if I had a boyfriend I wouldn't want him flirting with some bimbo. Lol. 
It would definitely piss me off to see someone flirt with my man. But we always flirt when the girl isn't around. And it's not just one guy. It's many. They are just flirts. And I go along with it. 
Oh well :]
A la la la la.
I hope you guys are having a wonderful time!!
I'll talk to ya laters :]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are no bimbo!!!!

taffy. said...

ALICE, YOU FLIRT!


agreed with Nat, you are bimbo-less.