Today at church Ricky was there [of course]
But once again, he doesn't talk much at all! He's really quiet and not very social with people.
We barely talked.
And he'd randomly come up to me and be like "Hey, I wanna hug."
He's a very touchy-feely guy. His hugs kind of reminded me of Gage's. He'd pull me in with one arm very close to his body, and he'd put his arm as low as possible and as close to my ass as he could get. I mean, his hugs felt good, but it was just awkward overall.
Oh, and John [the senior] broke up with his girlfriend. So now he's a mega-flirt again. I went and sat down with Ricky during a little meeting, and John came right up and sat next to me. I guess I don't mind, but he was flirting big time. He'd grab my hands and mess with me and he'd get up and lean over me with his hands on mine and stuff like that…and all the while Ricky was just watching. I don't know if he was pissed or not, because obviously, I don't do that with him.
Then, he walked outside, and he mouthed "Hey, come outside with me."
But I just stayed with John. Talking.
Then I get a text message: Hey, come out.
I still didn't go outside. I just stayed with John and just kept talking to him instead.
And I guess Ricky gave up and walked back inside, to see me and John hugging. So he just kind of went off to the side and stayed there.
The whole day basically, John would be on one side and Ricky would be on the other…Ricky would try scooching on in, but John would start talking and messing with me. Then Ricky had to go. So he pulled me into an extremely tight hug – one of my legs in between his and his hand around my waist – and told me he'd call me later. I don't think he's calling any time soon.
Me and John are hanging out Thursday after midterms. At Baskin-Robbins. Or whatever it's called. YAY! LOL. Me and him are cool. Duh. Haha.
I'm in such a pickle.
I ain't feeling Ricky at all. I think maybe just to fool around, if I ever got the courage to do that, but nothing else. I might wanna get to know him better first.
YEAH.
Oh right, and that Frank guy. I haven't talked to him since. I saw him for like 2 seconds but then he disappeared. I don't really care, to be honest.
Gotta go study for history/biology/Spanish/geometry!!!

2 comments:
sounds like a creeper...
GO FOR THE SENIOR, YOU COUGAR!
aww, poor ricky.
w/e.
go for that darn john.
Post a Comment