Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FINALLY!!

I Finally have electricity!!!!!!!!!
WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!
HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE!
[now, pretend that I'm a cheerleader and just did a triple backflip and a cartwheel out of happiness].
Yes, I'm so relieved.

Guess what I just found out?
I attract M&Ms. As in chocolate men.
Yesterday I went to LHS to wait for my sister from practice...I was wearing spandex [because of volleyball]. A black guy [no racism intended here] came up and tried to make some conversation. I felt like he was just staring at my butt, so I made an excuse to leave.
Today, I DIDN'T wear spandex. Just regular PE shorts. When me and my sister was leaving, this other black guy [again, no racism intended] came up and pretty much did the same thing. My sister told me he was flirting...neither of us knew the guy.

Blah! I feel so joyous :D

2 comments:

Natalie said...

alice!!! how fun!!! go for them lol

Sydney said...

SEXXXXXYYY MAMA!

:(

i didn't see youu...

call me so i can reunite with you one day after school!