Thursday, September 11, 2008

SPS

SPS is not quite as eventful as I was hoping it would be by now.
Perhaps it's the people that I hang out with?
They are so deprived of the ability to talk to guys - it's sucky, and it brings me out of the loop where guys tend to be. Why?
Because it's MUCH HARDER to approach the guys when you have all these girls that don't talk to guys too much.
Don't get me wrong, I like the girls. They are nice.
Sally Z. has become a frenemy of my friends. So technically, I'm no longer obligated to be nice to her. Good. Because I'm not that fond of her. She's overly hyper sometimes for NO REASON. Reminds me of Mareeka. I know I didn't spell that right.
I haven't blogged in the longest. I've been so busy with homework and volleyball practice and all that other good stuff.

I have the necessity of GUYS. Seriously. The only guy I talk to like on a daily basis is this one guy named Justin. He's not appealing to me in any way. He's pervy and overly hyper as well, and acts like Natalie's five-foot-one-ex at times. He sits with us at lunch, and all the girls are creeped out by him. COME ON!
These girls don't seem to know what pervy guys are like. And he's not even that pervy. The smallest thing freaks them out, which is why he hangs out with me the most. I just laugh while the rest of them run off scared. Or creeped out. Whatever.

They need to get over it! And there needs to be a dance soon - I'm in the mood to DANCE! Hahaha!

I keep getting more and more excited as the date for my quinceanera approaches. Taffy, I really wish you could make it.
I'll blog more later, being that school's cancelled for tomorrow.

No comments: