Monday, September 1, 2008

LHS Homecoming

So, I don't wanna get all excited or anything, but I may have plans for homecoming. Not SPS homecoming, but LHS homecoming [Sydney's school].
Why?
Me and John started talking about soccer and football, and I mentioned how I have NO clue how football works, and he casually was like "Well, maybe if you could find someone to teach you?"
Me: "I don't know of anyone who'd be willing to go with me and sit through the whole game explaining everything."
John: "What about me? I'm willing to help if I get fed."
Me: "Fed? What do you mean?"
John: "Like going to McDonald's or something afterwards."
Me: "When?"
John: "I don't know, just any football game, like homecoming. It's sometime in November."

I don't wanna get excited. It's not a date or anything. He just offered himself up. Why not? I'm sure it would be fun. And I'd get to hang out with Sydney too! [Sydney, go to homecoming! Haha]

Yupp. I was debating whether or not to blog about this, because when November comes around, I don't wanna have to write a blog post saying something like "Oh, the homecoming thing didn't actually happen. John was just kidding." or "Homecoming never happened because John got himself a new girlfriend."
But if that does happen, so what? I need some excitement in my life anyway. Ups and downs are necessary for a life to seem interesting, I think.
But, hopefully, all goes well and I do go to the homecoming of LHS with John. He didn't mention sticking around for the homecoming dance, but whatever! It's just an idea floating around in the air, and it won't be certain til November comes around and he [or I] bring it up again.

SPS is going great. I have friends there, and all the people I talk to are really nice. I just want to meet some guys! I mean, I talk to some, but I want like a really good guy friend. Hardly any of them are cute, so I can honestly say I'm not trying to find myself a boyfriend at SPS. Just a nice, good, GUY friend.
I'm on the hunt :)
Haha.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

hhaha i totally will!