Okay, so the worst just happened to me. I started my period yesterday. I put on a liner to school...and I bled through the liner, through my undies, through my SHORTS, and onto my skirt. Thank God someone invented plaid, and thank God someone decided it'd be the perfect school uniform. Because it has practically saved my life today. I had to buy some 25 cent liners from the restroom because I stupidly forgot to bring some of my own. So far, a sucky day.
Good news is that I called my mom during lunch and the electricians finally got to our house and are fixing up our electricity as I speak [or type, whichever you prefer].
And yes, I admit that I am using a SCHOOL computer to write on my blog. But it's okay, right? I'm not writing anything inappropriate. And I'm all alone right now and I'll MAKE SURE I leave no trace of this for anyone else to come and find my blog. That'd be bad. And I know I'm taking my chances by doing this. WHATEVER.
I'm so excited ... my quinceanera is in 25 days. Yes, I'm keeping track. I'm THAT excited.
My back aches really badly right now. Good thing I have finished all my homework. All I have to do now is study for a test and two quizzes this week. I feel fine. Maybe this isn't such a sucky day.
Homecoming is in a month. Jacky suggested I invited Natalie's five-foot-one-ex to come. I think not. I'll just go party on my own with friends...maybe. Or not go at all. That'd be fine too. It's just homecoming.
John asked me for my number this weekend! We were at a church car wash, and when I mentioned that I get out at 2:45 on Fridays, he asked me for my number so that we could hang out on Fridays after school [Fridays he gets off at 1:30]. Excited? Eh. Kind of. No real reason why/why not.
Tata my loves. I won't check any of your blogs on the school computer so that I don't risk you guys' exposure. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
woohooo!!!! you have power!!
BTW, USE TAMPONS! THEY ARE AWESOME!
Post a Comment