I like this lettering.
It feels wicked cool. Like a typewriter. I love that type of lettering. It's the best.
Anyway, let me talk some more about SPS.
So, it's pretty nice. Our JV2
Volleyball team has yet to win a game. I'm still trying to learn how to do an over-hand serve. I'm getting better.
There's this sophomore named Scott he has a REALLY deep voice it's insane. The guys make fun of him and are always trying to talk like him, but without much success. I don't talk to Scott. I'm just being random. Randomly random.
You can pretty much ignore this post, because I'm just gonna babble.
We took a survey for the homecoming dance, and I voted for the "black & white" theme. It sounds classy and cool. I'm not sure I'd go to the dance, but hey, it doesn't matter right now. I don't know if I'd go – I mean, I don't think I'm going to get asked by a guy, being that I don't know many of them, and if I were to invited a guy from outside of school, I wouldn't know who to take. The only other option would be to go with my friends.
Let's see…
I want a laptop dude! I really do. Hopefully I can start saving up for one sometime soon. A Mac would be awesome. Or a tablet, like Natalie's.
I painted my nails silver. The silver nail polish that Taffy got for me from Hot Topic a LONG time ago. Yup, it still exists. I do quite like the color. And, I'm actually allowed to wear it to school! Yay!
Okay, I'm going to stop babbling now. It's pointless. I'll go try and do some homework or something.
I'll probably blog about the hurricane later, when it actually hits – that is, if our electricity doesn't go out [and DUH, it most likely will].
I LOVE YOU GUYS!

1 comment:
we love you too alice!!!!
Post a Comment