Sunday, March 1, 2009

It Wasn’t Me

-Sigh-

So how are you guys? Taffy, Natalie, Sydney?

I don’t have school on Monday! Yay me!

Lol, but really…

nothing new other than the John drama, but that’s getting better.

I still have my moments. Retard moments.

Proof:

1) Yesterday, I was about to eat a scoop of ice cream but blew on it first because it was too hot…show’s how much I was paying attention.

2) I was in the middle of a very deep conversation…and then I burped. Completely ruined the moment. And I got laughed at.

3) I got a point taken off of my essay in history  because I spelled the word ‘concur’ instead of ‘conquer’.

4) I got side bangs, and on the first day, I tried straightening my bangs. I burned my forehead with the straightener.

5) I spent 2 periods and part of lunch working on a biology lab. I opened up the files at home to continue working on it, only to find out that I didn’t save half of the work I’d done.

6) I was in study hall, and bored. I sat on Mary Helen’s desk. She then went on and sat on top of me. My crotch was jabbed into the corner of the desk, and as for my boobs…they may have deflated just a bit. That’s not implying that she’s fat. Because she’s not.

7) Kenny, the youngest kid on our grade [who happens to be a 12-year-old asian] is taller than me. Not really my fault, or a retard moment, but it sucks.

8) What else can I say?

9) I know you want me, you know I want ya… <3

10) I thought I had more to say…it’ll all come to me later.

11) I love you.

12) Bye!!

No comments: