Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby I Can See Your Halo….

This weekend was pretty busy/exciting/awkward/surprising/overall, amazing.

Saturday morning I went to the zoo with some friends for community service. Pretty cool I guess, got up close to all of the animals. Interesting stuff. Pitcher time! [Yes I know I spelled that wrong]

Or…not.

Couldn’t upload them.

Sorry.

Anywho, after that, I went to my friend Jessica’s house for her birthday party. Well, more like dinner, but whatever.

We went upstairs to her room, all her friends and her boyfriend…whom her mom is not aware of. She thinks he’s just a “friend”, which is total bullshit. He is quite the unattractive guy, and very slow with a lisp. Me no likey him. But I can’t choose her boyfriends for her.

Oh yeah, and she threw a bottle of lube at my face. Of course, I was unaware of what the contents of the bottle were until after I was hit in the nose with it. And, on top of that, she showed me a picture of some random 17-year-old guy’s penis. He felt the sudden urge to show her what his dick looked like, and so he did. And she thought I might like the view, I guess? Eh, not so much. Penis = gross. No attractiveness whatsoever.

After that I went to my friend Melissa’s quinceanera. It was fun, and one of the guys from my church group showed up. He’s an amazing dancer, and so he took me out to dance quite a few times. He kept telling me how pretty I looked, and that he didn’t understand why I was going out with John. I said eff you, there’s nothing wrong with us dating. And so we kept dancing. Although, compared to him, I’m a terrible dancer. And his breath smelled like beer. But still, worth the dances =) He is quite the sex man when he dances.

So fun, fun fun.

Next day, church. The usual.

Hanging out with John. Last time he asked me why I didn’t do all the PDA stuff with him, and so this time, I let him hold me more often. Of course, I enjoyed it. Everyone is well aware of our relationship by now…and if not, they are either fucking crazy or just stupid.

Even our priest caught on. We were hugging, and he came up to us and said “Hey, you sticky people, break up already.”

I do realized that that doesn’t exactly make sense, I mean, you stick people? But anyway, ya it was embarrassing and everyone proceeded to laugh at us.

Pimpin’, pimpin’, pimpin’

Bitches, I’m just pimpin’

Sorry, bored.

I’m gonna see Haley tomorrow! So excited…I haven’t seen her since…Thanksgiving, maybe? Actually, no I think before. WAY before. YAY!

 

White Hearts

Hearts

I luhhv you.

No comments: