Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fuck Buddies…Yum

Arianna…Gage’s friend from my school, has a fuck buddy. Junior. He’s supposedly “attractive”…NOT! I saw a picture of him, and no, not at all attractive. But either way, they have been fuck buddies for a while now. Fun, no? LOL.

Oh yeah, and I never told you guys. Last weekend, Johnny had invited me to the Pitbull concert….!!! OMFG I wish I could’ve gone…he didn’t end up going either because he wasn’t allowed to go alone, but still! Pitbull would have been a fucking BA concert.

Johnny and CT broke up already, just by the way. They didn’t last very long, but only because she didn’t put much effort into the relationship. I saw how hard he tried to make things work, but she was too busy whoring it up during spring break to care…

I don’t mean that. I guess I’m just annoyed at her, even though I don’t even talk to her…he’s just a really nice guy and deserves better than that.

Anywho, John’s gone until Sunday =(

He’s off to West Point for a visit…he was so excited about it when I last talked to him…I’m happy for him.

But yeah, can’t wait to see him on Sunday.

I was supposed to go to California for a week during the summer, but I don’t know if I will be able to go afterall…my summer program interferes, unfortunately, and so if I don’t get permission to go soon, then I have no choice but to say no to the trip.

That’s about it for now. I’ll ttyl

No comments: