Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Night

Prom night.

And I’m not there.

Instead I am here.

Watching House reruns.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the show.

But I’d much rather be over there.

Just thinking that he’s there with a bunch of girls surrounding him dancing.

makes. me. jealous.

Yes, jealous.

I’m not going to deny that I am effing jealous.

I mean, fucking jealous.

And my mom: ARE YOU UPSET THAT YOU DIDN’T GET TO GO?

I just walked away. WHAT DO YOU THINK, MOM?! YOU DIDN’T LET ME GO! WHEN I VERY MUCH WANTED TO!

Okay, sorry for the rant.

I’m just going crazy stuck in my house! Because it rained so terribly all day, my mom didn’t let me go hang out with my friends…

The house is squeaky clean, me and my sister cleaned all yesterday and today…except for her bed. Her side of the room. I ain’t touching shit of hers. Hopefully tomorrow isn’t so disappointing. Because today has so far been a major flop. And it’s 8pm aleady.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

awwww sorry alice! i can't wait to see you!!