Friday, April 3, 2009

Cheating…Yum?

I went bowling with my church group today. 11:42 pm, just got home.

I know that sounds really lame – bowling – but we know how to make it fun. Too bad John wasn’t there…he’s still at West Point checking out the school.

But anywho, the person that was there was the guy I talked about in an earlier post…the one at the quinceanera that I danced with a lot and smelled like beer…yeah, him.

He was basically telling me to cheat on John. To “enjoy life as much as you can, because you are still so young.”

And of course, he was flirting. He’d randomly grab me and pull me into a tight hug – by the way, his hugs are awesome – and I’d obviously hug him back. He gave me a piggy-back ride and everything.

And he told me [along with some other girls] that they were mad at the fact that John would do such a douchebag thing as to ask me out a few months before he goes to West Point. And sure, I agree, but that doesn’t mean I won’t go out with him. They also told me to not grow too attached…and I think it’s working, without my effort.

I used to get butterflies and get nervous when I saw him and when we hugged and held hands, etc. But now, it’s kind of just…blah. That doesn’t mean I don’t like him anymore…I’m just….confused.

Completely, utterly, confused.

And I think it’s just because of that guy – how he flirts, how he tells me to cheat.

Grrr.

Maybe it’s the sleepiness – it’s getting to me.

Well, I should go now. I’m going to see John on Sunday, I’ll tell ya’ll how that goes…

And I keep forgetting that people know about these blogs now…maybe I should stop posting so much…but whatever. Good venting spot.

No comments: