My dad isn’t much of a techy guy.
Or so it seems.
He may not be tech savvy, but he knows enough to download pornographic images onto the computer.
He wanted me to print out a file for him on the desktop computer (which none of us except for him use anymore since we have laptops now). The file came as an image, and so the Photo Printing Wizard appeared.
And then I had to choose which pictures I wanted to print.
Oh, and behold! I catch a glimpse of two attractive ladies showing their titties and, well, other stuff.
I didn’t bother taking a further look…not that kind of person, I’m just sort of curious as to what exactly my dad does when he’s using the computer.
But, still, it made the situation really awkward. At least for me. Who knows, I’m not sure if he noticed that I noticed those pictures.
But I did.
This happened when I was younger too. I walked into my dad looking at porn. I was just like OMFG!!! Except he never noticed because I closed the door really slowly and quietly so he wouldn’t notice that I’d walked in on him.
Ew. Gross. Gross. Gross. Old men shouldn’t look at porn. I mean, my dad’s not that old, and he looks really young, but STILL.
Gah.
I’m scarred. For life.
Haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment