Oh, yes I really do.
I miss the three of you.
And that rhymed ^^
But really, I do miss you guys terribly.
-Sigh-
There’s really not much to say.
I’m the only one posting lately…but that’s okay.
I’ll do it anyway.
So I got assigned a shadow person for Monday. Tons of people did, and I happened to be one of those.
I’m gonna make sure I don’t weird out this kid [she], like my shadowing person did last year.
Ever since then, I rarely see that girl anywhere. So, she either has no life because she’s doing homework 24/7, or she just has no friends and therefore does not wonder along the halls to keep from looking like a loser.
Harsh, but most likely true.
I don’t wanna look like a loser, so I’m not gonna freak her out, just tell her how it goes down, introduce her to some of my [many] friends.
Anywho, what else is there to say?
Me + John still going strong. We don’t get to see each other enough, but I guess it makes it all the better when we finally do.
=)
Oh my I have so much work to do and shit,
but it’s currently 11:14pm,
and I spent two hours talking to John.
Grrr I’m such a procrastinator, and his distractions don’t help =P
I hope I did well on my math test.
Because if not, I’m in trouble. Because instead of studying for it, I spent my time talking to John…
Ehh…I need to get my shizz together or else my mom is gonna ground me or something.
Mmkay, off to work!
<3 you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment