Friday, March 20, 2009

lovegame

Let’s have some fun,

this beat is sick.

I wanna take a ride

on your disco stick.

Lady Gaga is friggin’ awesome.

lady gaga

Anywho, SPRING BREAK ‘09 BiTCHES!

Too bad today was technically the last day =(

I spent three days in Mexico.

Got back, and my cousins from out of town spent two days with us.

I went shopping with my godmother…ever since she found out about John, she wants to buy me all these clothes and doll me up.

And, for once, I actually convinced my parents to let me hang out with him!

My mom was quite hesitant to let me go, but my dad said I could, so she had no other choice but to allow me to. My daddy makes the final decisions, so booyah!

The downside: my brother has to come along with us.

We went to see the Knowing. I guess it was pretty good, up until the end. Awful ending, but whatever.

John would hug me, and my brother would either

1) Try and pull him away from me, claiming that was his “job”.

or

2) Ask John to hug him as well. Which is just GAY. Yes, gay. Any person who saw them hugging would’ve assumed that they were together and that I was the tag-along.

But still, I’m grateful that my dad even let me go at all.

As usual, my sister was really uneasy about me going. She didn’t say anything, but it was quite obvious.

My loves [Natalie, Sydney, Taffy] I will hopefully see you on Sunday.

My mom dropped the bomb on me after she picked me up from the movies: “Well, I don’t know about you going to brunch with them on Sunday…afterall, you just came out of the movies.”

WTF? Seriously? If she would’ve told me that I had to choose, I would’ve chosen you guys. Because I haven’t seen you forever, where as I could see John anytime, or at least on Sundays.

But I WILL find a way to see you guys Sunday.

It’s going to happen.

<3

No comments: