Sunday, March 22, 2009

FML

GREAT NEWS!

NOT.

My mom wants me to get a job for the summer.

So I was like eh, I guess I could get a job.

And then my sister starts giving me bullshit talking about how I’m such a “damn little princess” who is too lazy to get a job.

And I’m like WTF SERIOUSLY?! I used to want a job, but she shot me down when I brought up the idea because she said I would crash & burn if I got a job.

Yet now, she’s telling me that I should get a job now, as in, while I’m still in school.

Fuck, school is hard. I will probably end up failing all my classes if I get a job now.

And so I was like “Well what about all my church stuff? I can’t just not go to anything anymore.”

Her response: “Well, if you get a job at Chick-fil-A where I work, you don’t have to worry about Sundays. And as for Fridays and Saturdays, well, you don’t have to go to the events.”

SERIOUSLY?!

Ugh, sorry, I sound like such a spoiled brat right now, but I’m seriously irritated.

And I’m looking for a job.

Whoopee, great way to end the school year, no?

Oh, and great way to spend the summer.

Definitely looking forward to it.

And all the sarcasm in the world was put into that phrase ^^

x(

No comments: