Friday, February 27, 2009

Problems Already?

Yes, problems already.
Me and John were being too obvious, I'm assuming, because yesterday, after the Rockets game against Cleveland [which, by the way, Rockets dominated 93-74 I believe], my sister and him got into a very heated argument via texting.
About me.
I now know why she's mad. And she has good reasons.
She thinks John is just playing me...why else would he decide to ask me out just a few months before he leaves to college?
Good point.
She told my mother about it this morning, and John called me just now to let me know that my sister knew.
Obviously, I got terrified because I wanted to keep everything  a secret, but that didn't work out too well.
My mom just gave me an extremely long lecture about it.
Fuck, no she can't criticize me for having a boyfriend that's older than me, because she was in the same situation when she was a freshman in high school.
Oh, but wait! It's different because we don't live in Mexico, and if we ever want to hang out, it requires a car, and you know, I  can get raped.
And if I don't get raped, I will knowingly allow myself to have sex with him.
But geez, seriously?
I guess I'm still childish in that I find penises utterly disgusting and the whole having sex thing doesn't draw me in whatsoever. 
I'm not your normal high school freshman that wants to have sex 'with the love of her life'.
Because guess what? I don't have a love of my life!
We are simply dating
My mom's trying to convince me that he's just a manwhore wanting to get some before he leaves, because yes, he is a virgin. 
But really, how are any of us supposed to know?
And if something goes wrong, yeah I know that I'm going to be heartbroken and crying, but, I have to learn for myself.
I'm not gonna not do something that I want to just because I'm afraid that things may not work out.
HAHAHA, oh yeah, I forgot to mention.
My mom thinks I'm gonna end up pregnant now.
How bout them apples?

1 comment:

taffy. said...

good luck. i love you.