Sunday, February 15, 2009

If You Seek Amy

God, I felt like such an idiot.
I heard that Britney Spear's song name had another meaning, and so I kept saying it out loud:
"If you seek Amy...If you seek Amy...If you seek Amy..."
And I'm just like what the fuck is it supposed to really mean?
And so I downloaded the song just to figure it out:
"All of the boys and all of the girls are just beggin' to F-U-C-K me."
Hahahahaha I'm such a moron.
But anyway, yeah.
Saw John again [no surprise there, huh?]
I've made a final decision - I'm just gonna go for it.
Try and have fun.
Haha so I'm gonna try and refrain from referring to him as a douchebag and asshole and stuff...
but yeah.
On Friday, I saw he's just not that into you.
I mean, there were funny parts in the movie, but I felt like it was an old people movie.
And the fact that there were a LOT of old couples watching the movie made me believe this even more.
And on Friday I finally met Johnny [the guy from Facebook]!
I was quite disappointed by his real-life appearance.
I learned a lesson: pictures on the web can and ARE deceiving haha.
He's not fugly...he just looked hotter on Facebook.
Like it matters anyway...he has a girlfriend, Carlton.
The one that's supposedly the "slut" of SPS.

1 comment:

taffy. said...

sps is much too harsh on people.