And more about my life.
He's decided that he wants us to try being together.
He hates having "what ifs" in his life...
And now that he knows he's definitely going to West Point...
he wants to try and make a relationship between us that is past friendship.
That douchebag.
He is willing to crush me, just as long as he finds out if our possible relationship is worth it.
So, if he thinks it is worth it, he'll still go to West Point.
And if he doesn't think it's worth it, he'll go anyway, but probably never talk to me again.
So, you know, just screw how I feel, why not just make sure about his feelings first and just completely forget about me?
And he told me I should go to his house.
Really?
He said I could just lie to my mom about going somewhere else, have her drop me off, and then have him pick me up.
Douchebag.
If I knew he wasn't leaving at the end of school, I'd be way more optimistic about all of this...
I just don't wanna get hurt.
But anyway, who knows how things will work out.
Sorry. I will try and refrain from talking about him so much.
I really should talk about the other people in my life.
Love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment