Today I hung out with Nat, Taffy, and Sydney.
Just in case I didn't show it enough, I loved getting to see you guys again...it was kinda sad when I left though, because at first I was thinking "Hey this was just a regular hang out and I'm definitely gonna see them again at school on Monday."
But HELLO! NEWS FA-LASH!
We don't go to the same school anymore...so yeah it was kind of sad afterwards.
And then I went to church. We were having a thanksgiving food drive and collected cans for the homeless.
And the whole time, there was this creeper staring at me.
He was hanging out with a bunch of girls I know, but gosh DAMN. He was kinda really good-looking in a gangsta/hoodlum/"I'm such a badass" sort of way.
But he kept STARING AT ME. I'm not kidding. Everyone noticed. But he seems like he's way older than me.
Anyways, I went up to my friends, and he was there like two feet away....and staring at me.
And my friends where like "DAMN boy, you don't gotta stare at her she's right there!"
I wish I would've talked to him. But one of the girls gots my number, so if he really wants he can get it from her... :P
Except for the people in my church youth group got really protective of me when they found out. The majority of them are older than me, and they were all like "Damn, hell nah! That boy is older than you. He ain't gotta be checking you out like that! You want me to beat him up for you? You know what?! He looks at you again like that and I'll beat him down!!"
And so he kept looking at me. I felt him staring at me the whole time...and I couldn't help but look for him too. When I didn't see him, I'd pretend I was looking for something and try to spot him in the crowd...I couldn't help it :D
DAMN. Now I really regret not talking to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
he sounds creepy!!!!!
yeah lol
his name is "jose"
i did a little investigating...and chances are i'll probably never see him again :D
hot!
i'm excited.
Post a Comment