After Thanksgiving I went to another quinceanera party. It was boring, but only because I hardly knew anyone there and I just wasn't in the mood...my sister and I had just gotten in a [really stupid] fight.
I tried to apologize but she shot back saying that I was just sucking up to her. And to prove her wrong, I just cursed and got pissed some more...so there. The party wasn't that great.
Earlier, my mom reversed into her friend's [crappy work] van. My brother distracted her and she forgot to put on the breaks and made a dent in the corner of our car. I just laughed hysterically. It really wasn't that bad.
After the party, we went to Mexico. My grandma had surgery on her leg to remove a hazardous ball of fat - yeah, I know that's gross. And so we went. We just spent a day there. Which sucks. Cuz that means that 12 hours of that day were spent strictly on the road. Back and forth.
I felt so tired.
Good thing - lots of eye candy to look at. That never got boring :]
Nat, I'm sure you would've enjoyed the Latin boys.
When we got to my aunt's house, this tall [hot] guy came out shirtless, and I was like oh shit! He's hot!
Then, I realized, oh shit! He's my cousin.
Then I realized, oh shit! He's not my cousin! He's my uncle!
It sucks having hot family members. I felt so embarrassed the rest of the time that I could hardly look at him, even though of course he didn't know what I had thought. Still embarrassing.
So yeah. Overall it was fun I guess but at the same time very boring and excruciatingly long. It seemed to never end, and I never got some good sleep in. The car ride was hardly comfortable enough for one, and I couldn't sleep at my aunt's house because there were too many little kids running around screaming and crying and laughing. Besides, who would wanna miss out on that kind of fun?
On our way back, it was okay. Until my mom and dad switched spots and my mom became the driver. I'm guessing she was really tired and half-asleep, because when we got home, she pulled into the driveway but kept going until the truck bounced off the car that had previously been dented. My dad got so pissed that I was terrified. I was scared to say anything because I thought he'd just yell at us. It wasn't my mom's fault. We were all tired.
That's why it's not a good idea to go to another country and back in ONE DAY when you have to drive there and back...yuck.
And now I'm sitting here blogging about it when I really should be getting ready to go to church. I wish the break would last just a little bit longer...I haven't even touched my homework load and I haven't gotten a decent amount of sleep. Joy. Sarcasm.
I'll have to catch up with you guys later, or else I'm gonna be really screwed. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha, i loved the part about your uncle.
HAHAHA HE WAS YOURUNCLE!?
BAHAHHHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment