Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Did I Mention?

That I got a new laptop? And I finally have internet on it...
which means that I can now blog a hell of a lot more than I've been doing.
Yeah.
Let's see...since the last time that I blogposted something, nothing exciting has happened.
Still sick...and now I have the pain of mother nature's monthly gift too...it sucks but I have to deal with it.
This guy Luis goes to my school. He's really sweet but I don't talk to him much because he sorta intimidates me even though I know that he's really sweet.
He has like ten gagillion stalkers at SPS...I'd be scared if I were him.
Random girls post pictures on Facebook showing them creepily stalking him it's freaking SCARY.
I find it amusing...one of my [not so much] friends does that too.
She thinks that he flirts with her because she talked to him ONCE.
And that ONE time she talked to him, he said NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Maybe because she's really annoying. But I'm just saying.
She thinks she's popular and shit, but she's NOT. Her name's Marisa by the way. I shadowed her last year when I first visited SPS. Gosh I feel sorry for her. People talk to her, but behind her back they talk so much SHiT about her.
On a lighter note, I found out that I'm not totally invisible with the guys.
They had a "man sleepover" - I know, sounds strange...and I made their list of girls that ranged from some-what good looking to hott. I made it somewhere in the middle. Hah! I obsess.
Just so you know, this is going to be an extremely long blog post because I'm just remember stuff as I go...stuff that I haven't mentioned at all since, well, I last posted up a blog.
SPS had a freshmen retreat at this awesome camp. The retreat was awesome. They didn't force us to do the camp activities, and we just hung out.
I started talking to this guy John, and he's really nice and stuff. And NORMAL. Which is sorta hard to find at SPS no offense to the guys.
So now my friends think that I have a huge crush on him. But I don't. He's just nice.
And then I met this other guy through Facebook. He goes to Natalie's brother school...St. Yellow's uhm...well yeah.
I've never met him in person. Just on the web. He's sweet...sophomore...not that great looking at all. But he's nice so I talk to him. His name is Johnny. These past few nights I've been talking to him on Facebook for like two hours straight. I hope I'm not dropping any unintentional hints like "Oh I really like you" or anything. Cuz I don't really like him. He's just nice.
Geez, I keep saying that.
He's nice, but I don't really like him like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRAVO! i loved reading this.

post more!!!

Sydney said...

YES. POST. LOTS.

taffy. said...

SEXY MONSTER!


of course you're hot.