Thanksgiving was fun!
We went out of town and spent it at my godparents' place. It was really nice...they made so much damn food! I feel like a little stuffed turkey now...but it was definitely worth it. And thank you for the food. Lol. Anyway yeah...
And my parents let me drink. I didn't drink much, but I had some Mojitos. It was good, but I didn't drink much because even though my parents gave me permission, I could tell they were uncomfortable with it. I just kept taking sips whenever I got the chance. Yum! Haha.
We're already back in town and stuff because tonight we are going to a quinceanera. I hope it's fun because I'm in the mood for a party!
Oh yeah and yesterday my cousin took us to his new house for a little tour...it was so creepy. It's a really nice two story house, but it was just creepy. It was right by a creek, and the whole set up made it seem like the perfect place for a horror movie. There was a water fall inside the house, and a small spiraling stair case that led to the second floor. On the second floor, every single room had a door that led to a balcony that wrapped around the entire house. He's very religious, and so he had images and figures of Jesus and the Virgin Mary everywhere...it made it seem like it was one of those movies about Catholics and exorcism or something. There were so many doors that connected everything, and the walls were covered with cobblestone-type rocks...I don't know...you should've seen it. It was so symmetrical and everything...it gave me the creeps. He offered us his house so that we could sleep over, but I was so uncomfortable there that all I said was "Yeah, your house is really nice, but I'm gonna stay at your mom's house."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
his house sounds gorgeous!
but yeah, rather creepy.
Post a Comment