Saturday, August 30, 2008

RANT

Okay so Sam has been driving me crazy lately. Imagine that! We don't even go to the same school anymore, and she still manages to drive me up the wall!
Yesterday I left my phone on vibrate during school [huge mistake], and during my spanish test, it kept vibrating! I had it in my pocket, and I didn't want the teacher to think I was cheating, so I asked to go to the restroom. When I checked my messages, it was Sam. I told her to stop texting me because I was taking a test, and she still texted back!
"Fine, bi-atch. Haha. Bye!"
GEEZ! I was really cranky so I went off on her, and she got pretty pissed. Good. 
And then, later she writes on Facebook all this stuff and she's like "Oh and this guy from this high school invited me to go see his game!"
LIKE OMG, SAM! I think he wants to have sex with you now! Haha okay maybe I'm going overboard. But her tendency to brag about even the smallest of things is really annoying me. What's up with her always wanting to be the best? No one really cares, Sam! 

Dinner with Taffy, Natalie, and Sydney was fun. And sad. Taffy I'm gonna miss you loads! It still hasn't hit me yet that you have left, but you know.

Yesterday was the first football game of SPS. Instead of going, however, I had to stay home and babysit my two little cousins while my aunt recovers from an operation she had. I'm so not used to taking care of babies at night. 
I wanna start going to the SPS football games. Calvin texted me last night asking if I was there. Turns out he's gonna be at every single football game for SPS this year. I'm not sure why, being that he doesn't go there, but who cares?

1 comment:

Sydney said...

oh sam... i know EXACTLY what you're saying.