WHO CARES?!
Hmm...it's just that I was just thinking about John. Gosh I have an obsession. He told me he has thought about how it'd be if we were together, but that it can't happen. I'm perfectly fine with that. It's just that...it's weird with us? I don't know. He trusts me a lot and tells me stuff, you know? And he tries helping me out and being sweet and GOD why am I so obsessed with him?
He was glad that for a change I was the one who instigated a conversation with him on Facebook.
He's a confusing man, he is.
I think all the guys confuse me. All my guy friends. It's just it's crazy! What a guy can do to your head - even though he may not be attractive or anything, he still is --- eh.
It's unexplainable.
Just like me feeling happy right now is unexplainable. Why be so gloomy if I have a shit load of homework? Let's be happy while we can, shall we?
I'm a burst of randomness!
I hope no one ever spies on me in a movie theater. I'd be either super pissed. Or I'd just laugh at their pathetic-ness for spying on me. People are coo-coo crazy sometimes.
Oh that reminds me.
Yesterday, my friend [the 16 year old tall nice guy], showed me a picture of something white. He asked if I could guess what it was...and guess what?
It was a huge rock of crack. Crazy. It upset me when I found out that it was crack. Why must he be a druggie and an alcoholic??!! I realized that he could kill me by simply putting his hand around my neck if he wanted to - less than 5 minutes and I'd be outta here. Scary, huh? So I told him that I never wanna be around him when he's drunk or high. Why can't he just give up all that shit all together? He's gonna end his life early if he keeps it up!
Ha ha, he was so high that when he called my sister, he explained how sex was invented and spread around the world. So, here it is:
The cavemen and women of the Earth were seriously bored. They were experimenting all sorts of things, and discovered that the penis and vagina put together worked well like a puzzle piece. So they started making a puzzle - over and over and over again. They were having a lot of fun and kept at it. Back then, during that era, houses existed, but roofs did not. A vulture was flying overhead when he spotted this action. Observing it more closely, he saw that it looked really fun. So he tried it with his girlfriend. And the horny vulture got so happy that he started telling everyone...the end.
Ain't it a beautiful story? Someday, I wanna talk to a person that's high. I think it'd be really amusing :D.
Even though I hate it when people do drugs. It upsets me.

3 comments:
alice!!! aw geez. i love ya.
oh dear, alice.
you are weird.
Post a Comment