John is such a conceited ass.
He thought that by asking me out he'd be doing me a favor. I asked him straight up his reason for asking me out, and that's what he said.
So I told him to stop doing favors for me!
He thought that he was special enough to make me look goood. Geez, conceited much?
He's still a nice person, and this whole thing just cracked me up. Dumbass.
In other news...
school starts the day after tomorrow for me!!! I'm so nervuos/excited. I just have to play it cool and not be so shy.
Also, this Saturday there's going to be like a reunion at our old school to pick up our yearbooks. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see everyone!
And then on Sunday, I will be going to the Linkin Park concert! I'm really excited about that one. My sister spent an entire paycheck on buying tickets for me, my brother and herself. That was really sweet of her. Can't wait :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
jerkface.
let's jump him.
ahhh, i want to see chris cornell!
Post a Comment