Today is my birthday!
I is happy :]
However, I couldn't help but get sad this morning when I realized that my chihuahua is gone. Speaking of him, yesterday I had the worst scare of my life. My mom told me to go feed the dogs, right? Well, I walked outside...and right next to the burial site of Spike, I could see red fabric - it was the blanket that we had buried with him. I started crying and I ran to my mom and managed to sputter "The dogs dug Spike out..."
My mom made me stay inside while she checked...thank God they weren't able to pull him out, but my mom made me stay inside while she covered up the hole once again. It was horrible imaging that my dog had been unburied...
But anyway, I'm happy that I've finally turned fifteen. It feels great! I've gotten so many texts and calls and MySpace messages and FaceBook comments - I feel so loved :]
11 days until my quinceanera!
G2G! ILY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
my comment never went through!
pooooooo!
what are you doing after school tomorrow?!
maybe we can see each other for like a split second haha!
CALL ME!!!
hey. check out my blog. super love yours(:
Hey!
i found your blog and just thought that i had to comment. =)
im so sorry about ur dog. when i read the post before this, i almost cried! i could never imagining losing my dog :'(
and happy belated birthday! =D
Post a Comment