Literally.
I'm surprised I didn't puke when I saw that video...
Don't know if any of you have seen it.
Don't.
Spare your eyes.
One word to describe it.
Disgusting.
You'd think it'd be more sexual.
I mean, I guess it was in a way, but EW.
I don't see how those girls could do that, let alone enjoy it.
Anyway, yeah.
I'm supposed to be doing homework right now.
Being that I killed a few hours talking to John.
When I was supposed to be doing homework.
Can't help it.
He's an interesting guy to talk to, you know?
Well, I guess you guys wouldn't know.
Since you don't know him.
But anyway.
I really should get back to work.
I don't want to.
Who would?
Watching House.
Usually don't watch that show.
But it can get pretty intense.
All those medical terms that make no sense.
Love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment